BCDR: Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
The integrity and availability of your business or organizations data should be at the top of your priority list. CDS implements a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) plan for every client we engage. Like your home, vehicle, or business insurance, BCDR is a service one hopes never to engage. However, disaster often strikes when we least expect it and that’s where CDS’s solution can be your knight in shining armor—coming to the rescue!
Benefits of our business continuity and disaster recovery solution:
- Local data replication with a < 5 minute failover
- This means if your server fails, CDS engineers can fail your systems over to our local BCDR device in 5 minutes or less – minimizing employee and service downtime
- Cloud data replication with a < 2hr failover
- If disaster strikes your facility and your entire network is inaccessible, CDS can fail your systems over to a fully bootable copy of your server(s) in the cloud.
- Daily email reports verifying successful backups
- Daily “boot up” scenarios tested, guaranteeing we have fully bootable copies of your critical systems
- 24/7/365 monitoring by our Managed Support Team
- All data encrypted at rest and in transit
- Meets compliance requirements for data backup (HIPAA, etc.)
Leave downtime in the past with BCDR.
According to Uptime Institute (as reported by Business Wire), one in five organizations reported a serious or severe outage event in the past three years and more that 60% of reported outages came with a price tag in excess of $100,000. In 2011, it was estimated that downtime cost American businesses more than $26 billion annually. Just ten years later, ITIC estimated that downtime for businesses costs around $5600 per minute. Over $8MM per day.
In today’s world, downtime is no longer acceptable. The good news: BCDR solutions minimize and even eliminate downtime. Businesses and organizations MUST make BCDR implementation a priority.
Backup and BCDR are not created equal. Contact CDS to learn the difference between a basic file backup plan and our advanced business continuity and disaster recovery solutions.
When Disaster Strikes Will You Be Ready?
Maintaining your organization’s data, whether big or small, using Cloud Data Storage from CDS Office Technologies is one of the most affordable and practical solutions we provide. Our scalable, subscription-based Cloud Data Storage service provides a safety net for your organization and protects your firm’s most valuable assets.
Total Data Protection
Our solutions safeguard businesses from IT disasters, human error and malicious activity. With CDS Cloud Data Storage and our business partner Datto defending your business, you are guaranteed business continuity with uninterrupted access to data on-site, in transit and in the cloud.
- Ransomware Protection
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Cloud-to-Cloud SaaS Backup
- Managed Network Services
We Can Help Immediately
CDS can securely manage your data, organizational applications, storage needs, systems security and computing capacity.
When a disaster strikes, business processes fail and business operations are suspended. Unfortunately, many organizations fail to plan for the unthinkable until it’s too late. And, by not having an effective plan in place, many organizations will never recover from a critical disaster.
CDS Office Technologies can protect your firm from a devastating disaster or operational failure and help you create a plan to give your business the protection it needs to survive an outage.
CDS Office Technologies has your answer… Cloud Data Storage
No matter its size, your company’s data is its most valuable asset.
- Preserve and restore all of your files in a secure, offsite environment
- Files are stored offsite in two mirrored data centers located on opposite coasts
- Our solution provides the maximum security when backing up and archiving data (256 bit encryption)
- If your company suffers a flood, fire, or break in, you can be sure that your data is safe
- Data backups are completely automatic and file restoration is 24/7
Online backup is secure, fast and inexpensive! Don’t leave your most valuable business assets vulnerable for another day.