BCDR: Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
The integrity and availability of your business or organizations data should be at the top of your priority list. CDS implements a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) plan for every client we engage. Like your home, vehicle, or business insurance, BCDR is a service one hopes never to engage. However, disaster often strikes when we least expect it and that’s where CDS’s solution can be your knight in shining armor—coming to the rescue!
Benefits of our business continuity and disaster recovery solution:
- Local data replication with a < 5 minute failover
- This means if your server fails, CDS engineers can fail your systems over to our local BCDR device in 5 minutes or less – minimizing employee and service downtime
- Cloud data replication with a < 2hr failover
- If disaster strikes your facility and your entire network is inaccessible, CDS can fail your systems over to a fully bootable copy of your server(s) in the cloud.
- Daily email reports verifying successful backups
- Daily “boot up” scenarios tested, guaranteeing we have fully bootable copies of your critical systems
- 24/7/365 monitoring by our Managed Support Team
- All data encrypted at rest and in transit
- Meets compliance requirements for data backup (HIPPA, etc.)
Leave downtime in the past with BCDR.
Ten years ago, it was estimated that downtime cost American businesses more than $26 billion annually. That study was released in 2011. Our reliance on technology in everyday business operations has grown exponentially since then. If downtime was costly in 2011, it could be devestating now.
In today’s world, downtime is no longer acceptable. The good news: BCDR solutions eliminate downtime. Businesses and organizations MUST make BCDR implementation a priority in 2021 and beyond.
Backup and BCDR are not created equal. Contact CDS to learn the difference between a basic file backup plan and our advanced business continuity and disaster recovery solutions.